We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make payments using a number of different payment sources, like credit cards and debit cards.
- * When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- * When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- * If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- * If you pay by Prepaid MasterCard® card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- * When receiving a payment to your AudioTweets branded Prepaid MasterCard® card, you are bound by the PayoneerTerms and Conditions of use for that card.
- * SUGGESTION: You must accrue $10.00 minimum AudioTweets balance before you may order a Payoneer card.
- * All issues relating to the issued end user Prepaid MasterCard® card are to be resolved directly with Payoneer, by calling the number on the back of the card issued.
- * You agree to resolve any issues with your card directly with Payoneer.
You may receive Credits from AudioTweets to purchase virtual or physical goods via AudioTweets Partners.
When you receive Credits, you do not own the Credits. Rather, you receive a limited right to use such Credits in connection with certain features on AudioTweets, such as the purchase of a virtual gift, or physical goods via AudioTweets Partners.
- * Except as otherwise stated, Credits are non-refundable.
- * You will not sell Credits to anyone, or transfer them to anyone outside of AudioTweets.
- * We may change the allocation of starting end User Credits at any time as well as the ways that you can use or transfer Credits. We also reserve the right to stop issuing Credits.
- * Credits are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- * If you leave a balance of Credits unused for a period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Credits balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within 6 months, we may process your balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Credits balance to the appropriate governing body where required by law.
- * If you receive free or promotional Credits, we may expire them at any time.