New way to advertise your product
Twitter is followed by over one billion messages a day. With AudioTweets, you can now advertise in an effective and targeted way to all those who use the Twitter client.
Make text-based ads using our shiny text to speech engine. Convince yourself of the quality of our service! We offer an all-inclusive package to create your own advertising material.
Ads in your own voice
Individuals and small businesses can use our platform to record their custom messages in their own voice so all twitter users can hear their message.
Create more effective ads (Similar to radio ads) using specialized software, and upload your own audio files.
Step 1: Identify Your Goals
Start by defining what you want to promote (Brand, Event, Website), and the goals you want to achieve. Here are some examples:
Reach a large audience with a widely targeted ad campaign
Offer special deals and giveaways in your ad campaign to bring people into your store
Grow your client following
Encourage people to action in your audio tweet ads
Step 2: Target the Right People
Think about the demographics of the people you want to reach with your ads, and select criteria based on what your audience is interested in, instead of what they might be looking to buy. You can target by:
- Location, Language, Education, and Work
- Age, Gender, Birthday
Step 3: Design an Engaging Ad
Create multiple versions of your ads in a campaign with different body copy to find out which combinations are most effective. Here are some tips for creating effective ads
- Include your business or Page name, a question, or key information in the title
- Provide a clear action to take in the body copy, and highlight the benefits
- Use a simple, short text that is related to your body copy and title
- Target different audiences to determine which groups are most responsive to your ads
Step 4: Manage Your Budget
Set a budget that will allow you to effectively reach your target audience, and check your campaign performance often.
- CPC vs CPM : Determine if you want to pay on a cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-impression (CPM) basis
- Daily Budget: Set the maximum amount you want to pay each day - once you hit your daily budget your ad will no longer run
- Bid Price: Bid prices fluctuate often. Set a bid within or above the suggested range, and check your Ads Manager often to update it when the suggested range changes
Step 5: Review and Improve
Your Ads Manager offers detailed metrics and reports to help you improve your ad performance. Continue to check your Ads Manager after you launch your campaigns to create, edit, and optimize them.
- Get basic data about your ads, such as impressions and clicks
- Learn about your audience's age, gender, and location at an aggregate level
- View specific time periods to learn how your ad performance has evolved
Sign up now and promote your business with Audio Ads
- Next-day payment policy applied.
- 2.75% discount for your first campaign.